Saturday, April 19, 2008

Animal, Vegetable, and Mineral

Living in a quaint little town (I'm about 10 minutes away from downtown Bs.As.) affords me certain luxuries. I have a flower guy and a butcher guy and a vegetable/fruit guy and an ice cream guy and a world of guys (everything but a mineral guy) tending to my consumer needs. Some of them know me so well they bring me stuff before I even ask. And then there's my chocolate girls at my favorite chocolatier, who go out of their way to make sure I know of the latest concoctions when I visit. Tonight the adorable shopgirl on duty enthusiastically unveiled the stunning Caramel con Rosa and offered it to me on the house. Muy rico! So if you ever go by Vasalissa, be sure to try that and the Jengibre and the Trufas de Cappuccino. They'll surely knock your socks off on such autumn evenings.

No comments: