Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Season to Be Effin Jolly






Despite the title, I've nothing snarky to say, so I'm just going to post these pics showing me in rare form--i.e., happily getting on in social situations. Oh, I'm not the misanthrope I once was--those days are long behind me--though I will still choose my own company over a group one any day. (And I've a solo trip to Iguazu to look forward to...so woohoo.) It's not that I find myself fascinating; I just hate faking interest in other people when I don't feel like it, despite being able to do it well. Grinchdom and sociopathy aside, as of late I've been having fun (with an uppercase F) doing holiday fĂȘteing with my coworkers. Fa la la la la...la la la la.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interest rates are usually somewhat more than prime and there are no
charges. An added benefit to joining a credit union is customized service.
Finally, you get an upper hand on negotiating with the dealer.


my web page bad credit home loans []

yanmaneee said...

hermes
christian louboutin shoes
kd 11 shoes
cheap jordans
fila shoes
fila disruptor
yeezy boost
nhl jerseys
timberland outlet
golden goose sneakers